A blog about the Ft. Myers Go Club, a registered chapter of the AGA, American Go Association.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Winds of Change

Winds of Change
by Kent Secor

Wow! What a week or so.....I finally found a job and just the job I was looking and praying for. On Monday June 11 I started with Bo's Electric and Specialties as the Electric Service Manager.

It was a heady first week. I had to jump in and schedule the men, handle customer calls and learn a new system of paperwork and computer, on my first day. It was truely a jumping in and learning to swim...NOW!

I was "flooded" as my ADD friend often says. Now I am treading water and breathing the sweet sea air.

GO CLUB MEETINGS

Just a reminder of the weeks meetings:

Tuesday Night at Cape Coral Public Library. Gulfcoast Chess and Go Club, operated by Rob Cheyne. 5:30 to 8:30 PM.

Thursday Night at the NFM Public Library, 5:00 to 7:30 with Kent Secor.

Sunday 1 t0 about 5PM at Barnes and Nobles.

LET'S PLAY GO!